500 years ago, the Inca collected achira seeds for use in jewelry, rosaries, and musical instruments. We paired these ancient seeds with tagua nuts, indigenous symbols of harmony and tranquility.
We're thrilled to incorporate these historic seeds into our newest Harmony line that promotes tranquility, protection against negativity, and of course LOVE. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for Kichwa women artisans in Ecuador.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Customize the length (from 5-10 inches) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color
- The jewelry should be stored away from water and at less than 55% humidity.
- As seen on Good Morning America, Today Show, Univision, and The View
"I believe LOVE is passion for what you do. Love Is Project is truly a labor of LOVE. Between my mother, Gladys Lam, and myself, we singlehandedly run this organization full-time. We are the definition of a scrappy, big-hearted start-up always looking to meet the moment and jump in to help where we can. Powered by LOVE and a tribe of collaborators, mentors, friends, and a worldwide support system, Love Is Project exists"