Our Taj comes to you bursting with LOVE, inspired by the Taj Mahal in India, the temple of LOVE. A simple and colorful tribute to everyone special in your life (including you!)
We can’t help but say “Yas queen” to this regal bracelet’s crown-like geometric pattern and delicate metallic beads. Taj in Hindi means "crown."
Taj Mahal is the Crown Palace dedicated to Shah Jahan's wife Mumtaz Mahal in remembrance of their LOVE. It is constructed in white marble inlaid with sparkling with semi-precious stones.
- Handmade with LOVE in India.
- Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 6-10 inches. diameter 2-3.5 inches, width 1"
- Material - metallic beads - a matte antique finish not glossy brass tag
- every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
Impact: We will continue to donate a portion of profits from this collection to Access Development, a non-profit in India that helps support women entrepreneurs. Check out our India Impact page on our effort to help during the COVID-19 crisis and our plan to help educate these artisans in the future
"I believe LOVE is passion for what you do. Love Is Project is truly a labor of LOVE. Between my mother, Gladys Lam, and myself, we singlehandedly run this organization full-time. We are the definition of a scrappy, big-hearted start-up always looking to meet the moment and jump in to help where we can. Powered by LOVE and a tribe of collaborators, mentors, friends, and a worldwide support system, Love Is Project exists"