Love Is Project is excited to partner with Ocean Sole in Kenya to create an exclusive recycled flip flop bracelets that creates jobs for artisans as well as cleans the beaches. Each bead is hand cut and all multi-color bracelets are unique and made with LOVE. We designed adjustable cuffs so they can fit all wrists.
Ocean Sole is a social enterprise that removes trash from the oceans, coastlines and makes art to support marine conservation, whilst creating employment opportunities in high-impact areas. For every $20 spent, they collect and upcycle 146 pounds of ocean trash. Flip flops wash ashore, they collect it, clean it, compress it and then carve it into beautiful art to be revived again with love.
- Made of recycled flip flops
- Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker.
- Adjustable cuff sizing
- Every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- Featured on Oprah's Favorite Things O List - March 2022
- Featured on CNN
- Buyer's Choice Award at the Museum Store Association show - May 2022
"I believe LOVE is passion for what you do. Love Is Project is truly a labor of LOVE. Between my mother, Gladys Lam, and myself, we singlehandedly run this organization full-time. We are the definition of a scrappy, big-hearted start-up always looking to meet the moment and jump in to help where we can. Powered by LOVE and a tribe of collaborators, mentors, friends, and a worldwide support system, Love Is Project exists"