Plant the seed of LOVE! 500 years ago, the Inca collected Achira seeds for use in jewelry, rosaries, and musical instruments. We paired these ancient seeds with Tagua nuts, indigenous symbols of harmony and tranquility.
We're thrilled to incorporate these historic seeds into our Tagua Heart Choker that promotes LOVE. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for Kichwa female artisans in Ecuador.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Adjustable clasp (from 15-18 inches) (39 - 46 cm) (choker - princess)
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Necklaces are handmade and 100% unique. Slight variations in color may occur.
- The jewelry should be stored away from water and at less than 55% humidity.
"I believe LOVE is passion for what you do. Love Is Project is truly a labor of LOVE. Between my mother, Gladys Lam, and myself, we singlehandedly run this organization full-time. We are the definition of a scrappy, big-hearted start-up always looking to meet the moment and jump in to help where we can. Powered by LOVE and a tribe of collaborators, mentors, friends, and a worldwide support system, Love Is Project exists"